JOIN THE COMMUNITY
EVERYONE IS WELCOME IN THE NATIONAL PARK CITY COMMUNITY
This is your invite to join our free online community for the National Park City movement for everyone interested in making our cities greener, healthier and wilder.
You’ll be able to connect with like-minded people in London and dozens of other cities around the world who are becoming National Park Cities.
Our community exists to:
- Celebrate the amazing work of hundreds of organisations and thousands of volunteers working together in their local communities.
- Discover more ways to get outdoors, and spend valuable time in urban nature.
- Connect and get to know each other – join events and activities, both online and in-person.
- Meet, learn from, and share with each other through discussion, questions, meeting up and finding ways to help each other and work together.
- Actively help more people in more cities to become National Park Cities.
What you’ll find
Created using the popular Mighty Networks community software this free resource is where we gather, organise, and learn from each other.
London National Park City, contains the public London Community space, along with a private space for our London Rangers, and other resources like Volunteering. It is full of events and activities happening in London.
When you join you’ll be invited to one of our monthly New Member Monday events where we’ll give you a tour of the community and explain how to get the most out of it.
Using the community
Say hello. Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
Contribute. Ass events you are hosting or sign up to events added by others, add a quick post or write an article to tell us what you’re working on.
Share. Tell us about your Interests, so members who are here for similar reasons or have specific expertise can connect with each other.
Join in. Add your stories, experiences, and ideas to our prompts to make your time here as valuable as possible.
Connect generously. Contribute and spark connections with other members. When people introduce themselves, say hello. Find people near you or like you. Dash off a quick note or reaction that will make someone’s day.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Follow along on the journey as dozens of cities become National Park Cities.